Join us -
The KCA needs volunteers!
All members of the KCA must support the objectives of the organization and pay the annual membership fee.
An individual member must:
· be a minimum of 19 years of age; and
· be a registered owner of property in the Geographic Area or be a spouse or child of a registered owner or have been a resident of the Geographic Area for a period of 6 months within the calendar year immediately prior to the membership application.
Membership is also open to a corporation, cooperative or similar form of legal entity that is a registered property owner in the Geographic Area. Such a legal entity may appoint a single representative to act on its behalf provided that the representative is a minimum of 19 years of age.
The annual membership fee for 2018/2019 is $50. The membership year runs from June 1 to May 31.
Membership fees are payable by the following means:
- e-transfer to email@example.com
- cheque made payable to the Kingsburg Community Association and mailed to Treasurer, Kingsburg Community Association, c/o 1141 Kingsburg Road, RR#1, Rose Bay, Nova Scotia, B0J 2X0
- cash or cheque at the AGM.
Every member may vote at any members’ meeting of the Association.